What you can expect at your next appointment
We are pleased to announce that effective May 4th, 2020 we are again serving our patients routine vision needs. However, moving forward we have made adjustments and added new processes within our office to better protect our patients and staff. Below are things to expect at your next appointment:
- Pre-check in
- A staff member will call you two days prior to your appointment to gather all necessary information needed for your visit. This means, no paperwork for you!
- Wellness questionnaire
- You will receive a wellness questionnaire via text (or via phone if needed) with a few questions to answer. This must be completed by the day before your exam.
- Check-in from your car
- Call us when you arrive and we will check you in. We will call you when it is your turn to see the Dr and a tech will meet you at the door.
- Temperature checks
- All patients and staff will have their temperatures checked upon arrival. Any temperature 100.4 or higher will be required to reschedule their appointment for a later date.
- All patients and staff will be required to wear masks during their time in our office. This is a requirement set forth by Arkansas’s governor which must be followed in order for us to see patients.
If you need to pick up glasses or contacts, please give us a call at 479-636-2012 upon arrival and someone will dispense to you curbside. If you need an exam or to come pick out new glasses, give us a call at 479-636-2012 to schedule an appointment.